Sunday, February 17, 2008

Muhammad in the bible (peace and blessings of God be upon him)

Only serious religious knowledge seeker read please.

Coming of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), fore told in other scriptures, like in Old Testament, New Testament, Hindu scriptures, and others.

http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligi...

Muhammad was predicted to come in the Gospel of John:

Just a quick note, the Arabic word "Muhammad" is an expression which means "The honorable one" or "The glorified one" or "The admirable". Prophet Muhammad was the first in the Middle East to be named "Muhammad". Below, you will see how Jesus in today's Gospel of John had called this human Prophet which he predicted his comming "The honorable one".

Jesus in the Greek Bible used the Greek word "Periklytos" which means the admirable or glorified one. He called that predicted human prophet "Periklytos". This word corresponds exactly to the Arabic word "Muhammad" which also means the "admired one" or "glorified one." In other words, "Periklytos" is "Muhammad" in Greek.

In the Bible we can find the following four passages wherein Jesus (peace be upon him) predicts a great event:

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

http://www.answering-christianity.com/ah...

If some one realy loves Prophet Jesus (pbuh), should visit above mentioned site, and give a serious thaught.

Find truth, and be couragious to accept true path shown by maighty Prophet Jesus (pbuh).

http://www.irf.net

prohecy
The servant of the lord
" Here is my servant . whom I uphold. my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my spirit on him and he will BRING JUSTICE TO THE NATIONS . He will not shout or cry out . or raise his voice in the sreets. A bruised reed he will not break , and a smouldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will he will bring forth justice; he will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth . In his law the island will put their hope ".......
LET THE DESERT AND ITS TOWNS raise their VOICES;LET THE settlements Where Kedar lives rejoice.Let the people of Sela sing for joy;let them shout from the mountaintops. Let them give golry to the Lord ......
BUt those who trust in idols, who say to images `you are our gods ` will be turned back in utter shame . ( Isaiah 42 :1-17 )
COMMENTARY
THe word Kader` confirms that this servant is prophet Muhammed ( pbuh ) because he is the only prophet who descended from Kader the son of Ismael