Monday, May 26, 2008

The Examplar

One there rules of the pagan Quresh wanted the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) they offered him their money, the best women of their families and a castle.

He said, "If you were to put the sun in my right hand and the moon in my left, I still would never leave this command."

What does this event teach us?

1. What a respected man he was, because no one would offer their daughters to anyone who was of disrespectful.

2. That they actually trusted him with their daughters because no father would marry anyone who abuse their daughters, would they?

3. If he desired women then why did he refuse them here? If he desired women then they were prepared to give him their most beautiful women, yet he refused.

4. He did not desire wealth nor riches.

5. Then he confirmed this by saying even if you do something impossible even then I would not leave this matter.

All these negate what you have said.


As for the Quranic and your additions, probably wrongly translated by a missionary, I can explain each one but I know I am wasting my time because you have already made your mind up.


Even then you could not refute me when I used the bible against you. The more you debate the worse it gets for you.