Why do Muslims say Islam is the 1 true religion when you see the following?
1.around 70% of the Quran was copied from the Bible.
2.Muhammed's only claim to being an authentic prophet was the beautiful writing style of the Quran.
3.When Muhammed contradicted himself he said that Allah abrogated (cancelled) certain commands.
4. Since Allah's words and the Quran are eternal and have always existed-how is it that the "Satanic verses"got in?
5. If the Quran is God's word,why does it say that "Egypt owes its beauty to the rain" when actually it is because of the Nile.
6.Muslims state that Classic Arabic is a sacred language,so why did the Quran borrow much vocabulary from Ethiopian,Syriac+others?7.If the Quran is a miracle why do Muslims not believe that Beethoven (he was deaf from birth)also was a prophet of God,or Mozart whose 1st composition was at age 5 should be deemed a prophet too,as well as Shakespeare. also the Ahadith says Muhammed did miracles,the Quran says he did none--contradiction
Let me give you a sensible rebuttal.
1. In the links there is a book that gives 200+ ways that the Quran corrects the Bible. There are many ways the Stories are different and what is the same tell you something, the source is the same God. Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) couldn't read or write so how could he do this?
2. Muhammad (peace and blessings of God be upon him) lineage goes back to the Prophet Ismail and to his father Ibrahim (upon them both peace). His ancestors had light in their foreheads until he was born. He would talk to his mother whilst he was in the womb and when he was born light came out of her. Once a man came to him and said he won't believe until this Lizard believes, he asked the Lizard who said I testify that there is no god but God and that you are his Messenger. He had some pebbles in his hand who people could hear praise of God from them.
3. The Quran was revealed in stages and took the people from their sins slowly. So intiaily wine was restricted then prohibited.
4. This is a fabricated story, there is no basis for truth in it.
5. I cannot find this, please reference it. If it is in there then this what linguists might call hyperbole.
6. Every language borrows from other languages and cultures. In England the word curry is not an English word neither is the word tea comes from China. What can be more English than the word Tea?
7. Prophethood finished with Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
The Quran says "The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad SAW to show them a Miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon). And if they see a Miracle they turn aside and say: Transient magic." 54-1 and 2.
This disproves all the questions that you asked.
If I can help you any further please contact me, peace.